Stephen Streets

Stephen Streets

Sarah Waldron, Reporter

Name: Stephen Jacob Streets

Nicknames:  Jake

Birthday: December 21st

Best friends: Olivia S., Allisa H., Mackenzie H., Carly L.

Favorite underclassmen: Carson H., Breann S., Jennie G., Austin H.

Greatest (serious) accomplishment in high school: Becoming Band Council Secretary

Theme song: “I Got You” -Bebe Rexha

Favorite band/singer: The Chainsmokers

Favorite sports team: Ohio State Buckeyes

Favorite season: Winter

Favorite restaurant: Applebee’s

Favorite open lunch spot: Dairy Queen

Strongest school subject: Math

Sports/clubs: Bowling and Drama Club

Favorite food: Chicken

iPhone or Android? iPhone

Post high school plans: Attend YSU for my Associates Degree as an Electrical Utilities Technician, and then my Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.

Something interesting that no one knows about you: I enjoy reading on my free time.

Plans for summer 2017: Hangout with all of my friends before most of them all move away for us to start college.

What quote do you live by?  “Life is like a box of chocolates.. you never know what you’re gonna get.”

Tell us a joke: I don’t know why this is one of my favorites, but “What do you call a fake pasta? … an impasta!”

Advice to underclassmen: If you are going to skip school, make sure you don’t do it on the day of a test because you never know if the teacher will allow you to use notes if present on the day of the test.

Funniest high school moment: The reenactment of “Beowulf” in Mrs. Schlatt’s.

If you could have any super power, what would it be? The ability to fly.

Favorite article of clothing: Anything American Eagle

Do you have or would you get a tattoo? If so, what would it be?  I will be getting a tattoo, and it is going to be of a Triskele.

What is in your pocket/ purse right now? My phone and my wallet.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   Working in a power plant as my degree allows me to do so, and hopefully making lots of money.

Besides books, what has been in your locker the longest? Sticky Notes… everywhere.

If your life was a board game, which would it be?  The Game of Life

One thing that should be taught in school that isn’t already: How to properly sleep.

Three things I would take if stranded on a desert island: Food, a Lighter, and a Tent

What are your fears?  Falling from a very tall height.

What are your pet peeves? Your own bad habits?   People chewing with their mouth open is my largest pet peeve. My own bad habit is constantly jumping on my phone in class.

What is the meaning of life? Whatever you want it to be, but it all depends on your will to make it as great as it possibly can.