Come see “An Evening of One Acts”

The fall play, Oct. 27th @7:30 & Oct. 28th @3:00

A practice run of a scene from Check, Please.

Isabella Adkins, Reporter

Lakeview High School drama club’s annual fall production is coming up. This year’s fall play is called An Evening Of  One Acts, given that there isn’t a second act.  In fact, the production consists of two separate “mini-plays”: Check, Please and Door to Door.

Check, Please is a lighthearted exploration of online dating in which a series of comedic dates unfold.

Door to Door takes on a more serious tone. This second play delves into symbolism as several scenarios reflect on the choices people make and the metaphorical doors that are opened or closed as a result.

“There is a lot going on behind the scenes” remarks drama director Marty Young of the hard work of members.

Hours everyday after school for the past two months have been dedicated by the cast as well as ample time by the crew in anticipation of the performance. That isn’t to say that their experience has been painstaking.

Senior Sean Galela, who has been a part of the process since his freshman year asserts that “as soon as I did the first play, I realized it was a lot of fun”.

An Evening of One Acts premiers on Saturday, October 27th at 7:30 p.m. in the auditorium. If you can’t make it then, there’s a 3:00 show the next day. Please come support your fellow students!

“It’s gonna be a blast!” says senior newcomer Robert Coller.