Lakeview Lunches Take on a New Taste

Alexis Jablonski, Reporter

Lakeview High School Cafeteria staff work hard to maintain student happiness while staying within government regulations and financial restrictions. After an extensive and thorough review process, Lakeview Local School District is excited to introduce its new lunch service, AVI Foodsystems.

Headquartered in Warren, Ohio, AVI is a privately held, family-owned company with more than 58 years in the food and hospitality services industry with extensive experience serving students of all ages. AVI is committed to offering nourishing culinary selections, supporting sustainability initiatives, creating innovative promotions, and effectively engaging the school community.

Chief resident director, Adam Hale, says “I am honored to serve Lakeview and I look forward to meeting everyone, so please stop in and say hello!”

Madison Nigrin, a junior at Lakeview High School, says even though she doesn’t go there often, “It was better than last year.” Nigrin says it is nice to have more fresh ingredients, but salad everyday can get boring.

Don McNeil, AVI’s Regional Director noted, “We couldn’t be more excited to serve another school in the area. We look forward to making an impact at Lakeview Local Schools.”