2019 Senior Top Dog: Robert Coller

Athena Anastasiadis, Reporter

Senior Robert (Bobby) Coller has attended Lakeview Local Schools all his life. He does very well in his academics, even taking on CCP courses the past two years, and excels in his extra curricular activities, as well. As a fellow senior of Coller I know that he exemplifies a high standard for himself in everything he does, which is a great characteristic he has. Coller is a 4 year Varsity pole vaulter and high jumper on our school Track & Field team, he has been an actor in 3 of our recent school plays, a founding member of the Youth Optimist Club (JOLI), a member of National Honor Society and this year theĀ  NHS president, a member of S.T.A.N.D. (Stop tobacco and nicotine dependence), as well as a 4 year member of ski club.

As you can see, Coller stays very busy in the community but manages his time very well, which is shown by his outstanding grades. He plans to continue his education by attending the University of Colorado Boulder. As of right now, he is undecided but leaning towards a major in film.

I asked Coller what he will miss most about high school, and he replied with “I will miss the bonds and friendships I made here with the people I really care about.”

He is a great role model for all of his younger peers, and a very nice man to everyone he has met. Coller is a very well rounded person, and has a bright future ahead of him. The Bulldog Bulletin wishes him the best of luck!