Seniors Share Plans for Their Last Summer Before College

Kelsey Lucas, Editor

As the school days are dwindling down, the seniors are preparing for finals, graduation, and college, yet they also have their eyes on summer. With college approaching, the seniors are trying to make their last summer before adulthood memorable and fit in as much summer fun as possible.

Senior Reagan Rosenberger said that she is planning on spending her summer preparing for college and hanging out with her friends. “I can’t wait to go on vacation to Florida and go on many adventures with my friends before it’s time to go back to school.”

Senior Meg Stein is also looking forward to spending her summer traveling and hanging out with her friends, as well. Stein specifically said that she is “really looking forward to going to the beach this summer and going to concerts! I can’t wait to go see some country concerts and make other great summer memories that I’ll carry with me to college.”

While Senior Zach Hudson is yet another student excited for the summer before college, he expressed that he will have quite a busy summer. Hudson explained that “between working and packing for college, I don’t think I’llĀ  have a ton of free time, but I’m going to try to spend my summer enjoying our small town with my friends before everyone goes their separate way come August.”

Senior Kristen Lucas said that she is looking forward to relaxing and spending time with her friends this summer. “I’m really excited to travel this summer and go on vacation, but I’m also looking forward to just relaxing at home and making memories with my friends before everyone leaves for college.”

It seems as though the senior class has a busy yet exciting summer head of them. Although their summers will be busy, the memories will be priceless. What will you be doing this summer?