2019 Senior Top Dog: Christopher Altier

Carina Nicholas, Reporter

Fellow Senior Chris Altier has been at Lakeview Schools since fifth grade. Before Lakeview, he attended Niles City Schools. He is caring, smart, and can sometimes pack an attitude. He has made many new friends here at Lakeview because he is very easy to get along with.

Altier has been dating Carina Nicholas since the start of Senior Year. He spends most, if not all, of his free time hanging out with her.

Altier participated in athletics in High School, playing soccer and bowling all four years of his High School career. He lettered in soccer and bowling twice. Altier also played football his junior year, being the team kicker.

Other than playing sports, Altier has a job at the carwash, Coates Car Care Inc.. Washing an average of 500 cars a day, this job gets a little wet and messy. He has worked here since the new one in Cortland opened in November.

This year in school Altier has taken the College Algebra CCP course to help prepare himself for higher education. Altier plans continue his studies at a Trade School in preparation for a career as an Electrical Linesman.

Altier has said that his advice for underclassmen is to keep working hard all the way through and never give up. He suggests that younger students  “don’t hit the senior slump because it IS a real thing”.