Hottest Styles of Homecoming

Isabella Kakiou, Newspaper Editor

Homecoming of 2019 was one to remember. Exactly 501 students turned out for the Chinatown themed event. There was great music and vibes all around thanks to the tunes of lifelong Bulldog DJ Murph, but what seemed to stick out the most this year were the various styles that both the boys and girls sported this year.

Senior Morgan Jankovich said no to the dress and yes to the pants! Jankovich wore a black sparkly jumpsuit with flared sleeves and pants as a statement for her last homecoming.

Junior Alivia Oravec also wore a statement piece to steal the crowd’s eyes. Oravec rocked a purple romper followed by a silk purple cape that surrounded her waist.

Oravec says, “I found my dress at the Winner in Sharon, PA.”

Senior Abby Langmeyer stayed classy yet added a wow factor with her angelic floral dress.

Langmeyer reveals, “I found my dress at One Enchanted Evening in Pittsburgh.”

The girls were not the only ones who went all out with their fashion factor this year; the senior boys also went out with a bang.

Senior Liam Boivin looked sharp in his navy button down and grey plaid dress pants, matched with a brown belt.

Senior Noah Olejnik stopped the show in his tang red button down covered in dragons.

Olejnik explained, “I wanted to fit the theme.”

These were just a handful of the well dressed students that attended Lakeview’s Homecoming. Everyone that attended looked great. The Bulldogs know how to impress!