2021 Top Dog: Marianna Franco

Emily Roper, Reporter

Marianna Franco, 2021 Lakeview Senior, who has been described as cheery, thoughtful, and academically advanced, began her Bulldog journey 13 years ago. Since then, she has been very hardworking and dedicated in the classroom, as well as the sports she competes in. She is very excited to begin her quickly approaching future and has very bright outlooks. 

Franco commented, “I am excited to see what the next chapter of my life will look like, but I think it will be scary especially with how our world is evolving.”

Covid-19 had a huge impact on Franco’s senior year. Having competed in cheer for the last four years, her senior cheer season was a big deal to her. She made Varsity cheer her junior year, and it continued to her senior year. However, being that it was cut short, Franco still made the best of it. Having such a positive attitude like Franco is very important to be successful.

Besides cheer, Franco is very excited to continue her learning journey at Cleveland State University, with an undecided major, but plans to become a psychology major. Her good grades and continuous honor roll attendance throughout the past years will be key to her achievements. 

Franco’s bubbly personality will be missed by all at Lakeview after graduation, however, the Lakeview community will always remember her for her positive attitude and great outlooks. 

Lakeview High School wishes her the best of luck, and could not be more proud of her.