2022 Top Dog: Michael Horn

Colin Oaks, Reporter

Our 2022 Lakeview High Seniors are nearing the end of their high schools. This class has been one of the most intelligent in Lakeview history as 40% of the class graduated with honors.

This includes Senior Michael Horn, who is one of 13 valedictorians. Horn has possessed an incredible work ethic throughout his entire high school career. Horn is seeing the fruits of his labor finally paying off with this recognition.

Horn is also a contributing member to our community as he has membership in both the National Honor Society and Student Council.

Along with his impressive academic accomplishments Horn is also a talented athlete.

Horn was a 4-Year letter winner and team captain on the Lakeview Golf Team. Horn was also a two time first team NE8 golfer. 

Along with Golf, Horn also participated in basketball throughout high school and was a letter winner.

Fellow senior Tyler Doran stated  “Michael Horn is great influence on the Lakeview High School class of 2022 and someone you can always look to for advice.”

Senior Dante Warner stated, “they call him 1-2-3 because you can always count on him.”

It’s safe to say that Horn is reliable and someone that you can count on.

Senior Landon Maderitz stated, “I have been friends with Michael since I moved here and he’s someone whose always fun to be around.”

Horn has made a lasting impression on the students here at Lakeview High School and has a bright future ahead of him.

Horn plans on attending Cincinnati University’s Honors College for the next four years. Horn will be majoring in Civil Engineering and plans to obtain his masters degree using Cincinnati’s five year masters program. 

Horn has the tools to be successful and we wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.