Pick of the Litter – Will Danklefsen

Catie Bugos, Editor

Senior Will Danklefsen is an exceptional example of a Lakeview student. He demonstrates his abilities inside the classroom as well as outside. He has shown his leadership through being captain of the varsity football team and leading the team to final a record of 6-4. He has received various awards, including 1st Team All Trumbull County in football, the coaches award, and “3D” award for track. Danklefsen receives remarkable grades, too. He has maintained a high grade point average and has been on the honor roll all 4 years of high school. He participates in multiple extra-curriculars like Ski Club and Student Council and is a member of National Honor Society. Danklefsen plans to further his education by majoring in civil engineering and, depending on what offers he receives, possibly playing football in college. He says, “My goal for senior year is to graduate and smoothly make it to college next year.” Outside of Lakeview, he enjoys hunting, fishing, hiking, and painting. He says his least favorite part about high school is taking chemistry his junior year and his favorite is playing football. Danklefsen is a model student athlete and demonstrates the dedication of the best Lakeview students.